X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation must use an updateable query

I cannot pull any reports and get the following error message:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Executing the query 'UPDATE TemporaryProductTable INNER JOIN [ProductLinked] ON TemporaryProductTable.[Product reference] = [ProductLinked].[Product reference] SET [TemporaryProductTable].[Date prompt text] = [ProductLinked].[Date prompt text],[TemporaryProductTable].[Full description] = [ProductLinked].[Full description],[TemporaryProductTable].[Other info prompt] = [ProductLinked].[Other info prompt],[TemporaryProductTable].[Price] = [ProductLinked].[Price],[TemporaryProductTable].[Product reference] = [ProductLinked].[Product reference],[TemporaryProductTable].[sDetailLinkText] = [ProductLinked].[Detail link text],[TemporaryProductTable].[sExtendedInfoText] = [ProductLinked].[Extended info text],[TemporaryProductTable].[Short description] = [ProductLinked].[Short description],[TemporaryProductTable].[sReportDescription] = [ProductLinked].[Report description] WHERE [TemporaryProductTable].bUseExternalData = TRUE '

Database name: C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\ActinicCatalog

Operation must use an updateable query.

Hi Simon,

I see this is already with development at the moment, with a question on also External linking. I hope it has been answered, if not, the please reply back to the support email.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X