Protecting Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protecting Images

I think I am right in saying that you can watermark your images in Photoshop and you list your images then employe a company that can keep track of these imaged over the net I think I saw it at alldomains.com

I always visit site in our industry to see if anyone had stolen any images as they cost me a pretty penny our photographer charges £600.00 a day plus film and development

Vernon
    www.carpetcleaningworld.com
    Beer is a sign that God wanted us to be happy

Comment

Wesley - it may be worth doing a backwards link to your web page under Google eg:

link:http://www.domain.co.uk/acatalog/web_page.html

This may through up who is linking to your page and possibly your image - just a thought

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We have lots of images on srcpics.com that we put watermarks in. Once they are in we dont care if people nick them as its free publicity and the images are useless to print.

You can use image gallery and Image Magik to put watermarks on images.

£600 a day for a photographer is quite expensive and if he is using Film (wats that I hear you say) it's costing more than it need to.
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Originally posted by garyhay
          £600 a day for a photographer is quite expensive and if he is using Film (wats that I hear you say) it's costing more than it need to.
          I bit the bullet and purchased a top quality digital camera and a mini lighting studio for £1500.00 - we need to add new products quickly and also provide mock-ups to show how certain non-standard combinations of products would look - the results are almost equal to what the professionals turned out for us and are good enough for brochure print as well as the measly 72dpi for the internet.

Hit the wallet hard for the initial outlay but in 3 months it has already paid for itself.... plus I won't need a professional photographer in tow next week on holiday

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X