X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need For 'View Merchant Receipt'

Hi All,

I run actinic on my site www.trustmeimathief.com

Its great in General, as we use if for digital downloads. The one big issue is the customer having to click 'View Merchant Receipt' at the end of the transaction to enable the download link to be sent to the customers e-mail address. If they don't read the instructions very clearly on this they do not get the link sent to their e-mail address.

Is there any way that the customer can get the link sent without having to click this. I use world pay as a provider.

Andy

Hmmmmm... not 100% certain, but you can customize your payment pages with WorldPay, so maybe some java script within the final receipt page side of WorldPay (i.e. success page - and where the return to merchant button exists) that launches a fresh window that (or not if you wish) but that automatically sends the buyer back to your receipt page.

This is just an idea and not sure how much you can customize within the WorldPay payment pages, i.e. can you get full access to the page including inside the head portion which would be needed for the meta refresh to be called from...

Maybe some others who have customized there worldpay pages might know the answer to this, but as it is at the WorldPay side, it will need to be done there as opposed to any solution on the Actinic side, as your site needs to know that the payment has been processed, which only that success page will tell it...

Comment

Working...
    X