Actinic Content Tree - EXPAND ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

I'm using 7.4 business (upgrade from v6 cat) and this annoying problem has recently started happening. It's a real pain as even though I have ensured that the tree is completely closed from top to bottom before performing back ups or snapshots, it will still keep opening with half the tree fully expanded (and of course always the longest/most complex bits!).

Will the suggested fix work on v7.4? I have to manually update stock availabilities several times a day and it would be so much easier if every time I opened actinic, everything was fully closed.

I use the "find" facility to look up products that need hiding or re-enabling which saves heaps of time, but it's not easy on the eyeballs when the tree is already open and v. frustrating to have to keep closing it before I even start!

Can I safely apply the fix on the version I'm using?

TIA - Helen

Comment

Hi Helen

Sorry didn't see this posting, yes you can apply the fix. What should happen, is that once you have deleted the key, the key should be rebuilt when Actinic is opened again. Make sure you close Actinic down first, prior to deleting the keys.

I would also recommend in first backing up the registry keys for "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\Catalog7" and "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actinic\Catalog7". To do this, simply highlight the folder first, then go to "File | Export" and export them to your desktop.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X