No announcement yet.

Image enlarge off mouse rollover .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 10 minutes of looking it looks OK (but it is the end of a long day after a weeks holiday) and your theories should work in the CSS... still strange that it works in the <head> and not in the style sheet. All I can see are the 3 styles as you say... trailimage is creating a <div> and the other 2 to add selector styles.

Are you publishing to a server or previewing locally? If previewing locally check the style sheet in the PreviewHTML folder actually contains the new code you have copied in.

Have you tried putting in a temporary larger font in .acttitle eg 20px and not medium as this is browser specific and not always easy to spot when something is working (or not working)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Some progress ....

OK, I know this thread is getting long, so I'm going to move on with the help you have all provided to date, and the fact that i have an image enlarge mouseover solution.

Finally the CSS mods are working, apart from trailimageid so until further notice and a fresh head i will continue to leave the CSS statement in the <head> section of the primary template in question.

With regard to the onmouseover and onmouseout being introduced into a NQV, i think I will start a fresh thread with this sole objective in mind.

Cheers to you all, Simon.

P.S. If anyone wants the solution I have, send me an e-mail and i will return the files, (thats if you can't extract the soution from these threads anyway).
      esafetysigns.co.uk
      your instant download portal for self printable health and safety signs and posters
      ... download once use as many times as you like !

http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/index.html
      http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Comment

Working...
      X