Apply 10% discount to every product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply 10% discount to every product?

is there a quick way to apply a 10% discount to every product in my online store?
    cheers
    Mark

View | Discounts and Surcharges??
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

dont wish to sound stupid, but had a quick look at that and looks like the only way is to leave all prices as they are, but then give them a 10% at the checkout process for say purchasing more than 0.01p worth of goods
      I was hoping to automatically discount each product price within the store, so that the price next to each product is reduced by 10%. ?
      Mark

Comment

Ah, sorry - you don't want a temporary discount, you actually want to permanently reduce your product prices.

The easiest way to do this will depend on your abilities in Access or excel.

If you are familiar with Access, then make an update query to replace all in the price column with price*0.9 - if you are more comfortable in excel, then export your catalog, make the changes in excel, save and import the same catalog file.

More detail is available in this post http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=13304
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

thanks very much. i reckon i will take the excel route.
          Mark

Comment

Take a look at our profit and pricing tool - this makes it very easy to import and export prices.

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...cing_Tool.html

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X