Adding buttons on home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding buttons on home page

On my home page I wish to add a bit of interest by inserting buttons down the left hand side of the page, at present there is VIEW CART, CHECKOUT and HOME (pretty uninteresting stuff).

I would like to add a NEWS PAGE and a LINKS button.

My question is; How do I create these buttons and put them in this column?

(The HOME page is as about bog standard as you can get due to my lack of knowledge of computers, actinic, html etc etc but I'm learning )

Nigel.

What I would like to do is something like this;

http://www.novadarkroom.com/

instead of a huge blank space.

Nigel.

Comment

Hi,

If you are using Brochure pages, then just add in a new page (ie News) and the images you put in for the 'button image' and 'highlight image' will display as buttons on the other brochure pages.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Hello,

I would like to add a brochure page to my website and would like to get the button images to match those that are already there, eg. View Cart, Chck Out.

Do you know which font and sizes I should use to achieve this?

I am using the Best Seller theme and my web address is www.EasternLink.co.uk

Many thanks,

from Fiona

Comment

The fonts on your site are default ones for the Best Seller Theme, so all you would need to do is to create the Brochure Pages. To get an idea of the font used and the sizes etc, take a look at the default images that are available in the Site1 folder. The font is Ariel se to Bold the size is 8 or 9, you can confirm this by taking a look at actinic.css, in the Site1 folder to see what is being used.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X