Hierarchical Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hierarchical Import

I'm importing products using a hierarchical file, and recieve the following error in the import log:

The price for a single item can only be imported in the product details, this line has been ignored.

The product seems to import correctly, but I want to check why I get this error now, and I've never had it before. I am using the same code to generate the hierarchical file, but have just upgraded to Business 7.0.5

A section of the import file is here:

Product , "Excellent product - PROD02" , "!!<<B>Description:</B><BR><BR><B>Fits:</B><BR>Title <BR> 22329, 22333, 42326, 42329, 6430B, 6431, 6432, 6441B, 6442<BR><B>Details:</B<BR>1 Pack of 1 Item>!!" , 990, "w:\webpics\hpt25324.jpg" ,,,

Price, Retail, 990, 1
    << this is where it reports the error

Any help appreciated

Thanks.

What it means is that the price for a single item will actually be taken from the product line in the hierarchical import file (if you don't have one in there it will be the one in the catalog).

This is a warning, so you can ignore it unless the price you have there is different to the price you have in the product details..

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X