Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links dont work

HI again
    I have just created new pages in the brochure section, and they dont show up..the page details is fine..the page preview below says "This page is deleted"..i havent deleted anything...just created it
    Also non of the pages I created or the Sections of the catalogue are in the PreviewHTML directory...do I have to do a referesh or something like that?

TIA

How did you add the pages? Did you add any content to the pages once you created them?

To preview, within Actinic, click Web | Offline page preview OR Web | Offline preview - each page you visit during this preview will be copied into PreviewHTML directory.

Note that these files are NOT for modification of code. Changes must be made within the Actinic programme OR in the templates within the site1 folder. Actinic will rewrite the HTML code for the individual pages based on the current contents of the database filled in by the Actinic programme and the current contents of the site1 templates every time you do a preview or a site upload/refresh.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
    X