Min Quantity Problem, price breaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Min Quantity Problem, price breaks?

I am trying to set up a quantity price break in Actinic Developer, ie buy 1 for £10, 2 for £8 each, 3 for etc...

When I click on the price + symbol I dont get the field "min" as described in the help files, but when I click away, Actinic tells me I must enter a min quantity.

is this a bug? I am running the latest version.

Any help would be good.

Thanks,

Paul

just noticed this is working ok when you have a component added - still odd though?

Comment

The min quantity column is always there, on occassion I have made mine small somehow and been unable to see it, it is possible that you have done this. It lives between the product visible column and the customer message column - oddly when I went to my catalog to check this mine had gone as well. Maybe it is a redraw thing. To get it back, put your cursor onto the left edge of the customer message column, click the mouse and drag, it should then reappear if it is in hiding.

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X