Invoice & Packing List Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice & Packing List Date

Hi, I want to get rid of the print date printed invoices and packing lists. The one I want to remove is the one in the bottom left corner, which shows the date the document was printed. I think it's confusing.

While we're on the subject I'd like to add a few lines of standard text at the bottom of the invoice page too, possibly for marketing. It's probably the same answer to both questions!

Can anyone help point me in the right direction here? Knowing the flexibility of Actinic and the relatively easy way of changing most things (I'm a Lotus Domino developer by trade) I think I must be missing something obvious!

Thanks
    Dave

You can edit the Actinic reports using Crystal reports 8.5. I find it quite easy to do.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan

Comment

Working...
      X