Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Address Labels?

Hi,

Has anyone come with up a good solution for printing address labels?

At the moment I’m cutting the address when I send emails and pasting it into another label-printing package. In the past I’ve tried using “Document Enclosed” plastic wallet and folding the invoice to fit with the address showing, but this is untidy and awkward and looks awful on small Jiffy bags.

Does anyone produce invoices with removable stick-on label sections (where Actinic prints the delivery address) as used by many companies.

Or is there a way to send just the name/address to a dedicated label printer?

On the same subject, is there a way to parse the address into Title Case while keeping the post code in UPPER CASE? Lots of my customers like to type their name/address in lower or mixed case for some reason?

Thanks
    Dave

Mole End http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acatalog/index.html provides mailing add-ons for Actinic, plus other usefull bits and bobs, so might want to take a look over there to see if anything covers your needs.

Comment

Dedicated Label Printer

There is this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=15048 which remains 'in limbo' -no-one from Actinic appears to have anything to say about it.

I cut & paste from actinic to a Dymo labelwriter (they're @£50 now), having used a physical cutting method similar to yourself: I would not go back!

As you can see from the thread, a number of others believe the ability to use these bespoke label printers directly from actinic would be a boon. It really is something that should be integrated into Actinic. After all, my Dymo can print easily from most other apps. so the 'hooks' the Dymo software looks for are already there in many applications.
      I did not have to pay for a third-party plug-in to make THAT happen!
      ChrisL
      skype chrisjlyon

Comment

Thanks Chris – it makes interesting reading.

We print our terms on the back of our invoices. Can one print on the reverse of the Mole End combined Invoice/Mailing Label sheets?

Thanks,
        Dave

Comment

You can't print on the back of the invoice with the peel off label on the front but you may be able to with their new sheet with tear off section at the bottom, or you can bulk print your terms on the back of your advice/packig note stock paper and send this.
          I'm sure Jan will confirm later.

Comment

You can print on the back of the integrated label paper but you have to position your text so that it doesn't go over the bit with the shiny paper on where the label is, if you see what I mean. If you needed large quantities of paper we might be able to arrange preprinting for you.

We can also provide reports to print straight to a dymo label printer from Actinic, we don't list them on the website because they require a little more work on your part to put them in place but we do sell them.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X