Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACTINIC Version 3 Problems

hi,
    I recently bought actinic catalog version 3, i have had some issues which i have been unable to resolve with my own knowledge and reading the forums.

The problem is when i upload the website i cannot view the 'Checkout' 'Shopping Cart' and the Search function pages, which comes up with an 'Access Denied' page saying iam not allowed to see this page, every other page works fine.
    I have followed a range of website tutorials which have helped me but have not actually helped me progress.
    I have tried actinic with and without the payment options enabled and the same problem comes up, i get a different problem when i use 'SSL' mode which have been included in the links below.

I have provided some sceenshots which should help aid you.

My webserver has the following enabled;
    php
    asp
    mySQL
    I have a sufficient amount of webspace.

The domain company that i bought my domain from say that actinic does work on the webspace.
    I have tried patching the program to the latest version too.

Screenshots;

Actinic Settings

Error Page

SSL message

I have recently noticed i dont have SSL installed on my website, could this be a problem?

thanks i hope someone can help me

nick

what happens with a network setting check when not in SSL mode

Comment

when ssl is not enabled i get dont get any errors while using the 'Network Test' but when i go onto the website i cant view the shopping cart and checkout button's ' access denied ' page appears

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest you raise a support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm so that a member of the support team can take a look at this for you. They may require to see your site. Since you are on v3 of the software, which incidently is not really supported anymore, you will have to zip the Site1 folder and send it over for them to be able to determine the cause of the issue.

Actinic is now on v7.0.5

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks i will try that

Comment

Working...
          X