Terms & Conditions in checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions in checkout

I'd like to remove the majority of my T&C's from the checkout phase - and just leave in bits about Tax and P&P. Is there a way of doing this?

TIA

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

I don't think there's a way of removing some of them, but you can remove them all by commenting out the 'infopanels' bit from the checkout pages.

You can always copy and paste the terms you do want from the info page into the checkout templates. Just remember that they won't be automatically updated if you change anything.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I was looking for a way to do this and have found an acceptable workaround.

The body text of the individual Terms & Conditions is in Business Settings on the Terms & Conditions tab. Delete any text out of the sections that you don’t want. (E.g. remove all the text in the Privacy Policy tab)

Then, the individual ‘titles’ can be found if you click Design >> Text. The titles are in the Web Site tab (at the top) then in the lower ‘Misc’ tab. They’re all there roughly half way down – simply delete any text from there. You could also reach (for example) the Privacy Policy text by clicking the goto button and entering Phase: -1 and ID: 143.

This allows you to either remove terms and conditions or completely customise them.

Comment

Working...
      X