PSP Pending Database Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Pending Database Question

Which field in the Actinic database dictates if an order shows up in the "PSP Pending" tab? In other words, what column and in that column, what value indicates a "PSP Pending" order?

I'm trying to do some reporting on the backend and do not want the orders that appear in this tab to show in the report.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeremy

I think that this is payment type = 0.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan. That helps me out immensely. Also, in another post that you wrote last year you stated the following definitions for values in the Status Field in the Actinic Database:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
      Order :

N = Normal
      F = Complete
      S = Shipped

Order Detail :

N = Normal
      S = Shipped
      C = Cancelled
      F = Finished

Order status is also affected by the flag called bOrderIsDeleted (in the order table), if this is true then the order has been marked for deletion.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      This helps me out however, what does "Normal", "Shipped" and "Finished" mean? We have a LOT of orders that have shipped, yet they are still marked "Finished" or sometimes "Normal". What does all this mean? Is there a resource that defines this for us? I've looked everywhere and cannot find any help.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

'Normal' means not complete and 'Finished' means complete. If you check the 'N' ones you might find the odd missing payment / excess payment received or something similar that has prevented the order from being completed.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X