Removing a Back Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing a Back Order

I have mistakenly made a back order of two of the product lines of my customer's order - how on earth do I delete this back order and return the order back to it's original 'whole' state?

I'm guessing this is a real easy one but cannot seem to remove it!

Thanks in advance.

I don't think that you can do this - you would need to cancel the items in the backorder and then re-add them into the main order.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

Thanks for the response.

This is a real pain!

I have cancelled the Back Order but the items are still listed as a back order within the Parent Order. I just can't seem to get 'into it' to make any change

Comment

Had to hoof this up again as I have even tried the following to delete the whole order to no avail;

Delete
        >Housekeeping
        >Purge
        >Purge Orders

But the order still remains!

Any ideas how I can just get rid of the damn thing?

Comment

No, but you probably need to get actinic support to give you an answer.

The problem with 'hoofing' a post is that they generally don't jump in until a thread has gone cold for 2-3 days.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi,

I am afraid you will not be able to completely remove the backorder in Actinic. Jan was correct, all you can do is cancell the items in teh backorder and then add them back into the main order but the backorder although marked as deleted will remain and not disappear as you would like it to.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce

So basically the back order part will sit within my pending orders forever?

This does seem rather strange. Imagine if someone new to actinic had 'made' a dozen or so Back-Orders in error. They would then be left with them within their pending orders until the end of time.

Perhaps something could/should be done here. I can't be the only one, can I?

Comment

Working...
              X