Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-User Developer?

Hi

I have seen the multi-user Business option, and was wondering whether there is a similar option for Developer. I have developed a site for a client which contains two separate catalogues, and possibly a further 2 sites to come (hence it will be a Developer install), and they are now enquiring as to whether they can have multi-user order processing/maintenance.

Another possibility may be a linked Order Manager, but either option would obviously need to guard against conflicts from concurrent up or downloads.

I am assuming that the networked Business uses a DSN to a single Access DB and hence all product and order data stays in one place locally?

Many thanks, Dan
    adaptive-image.co.uk

Hi,

The Multi-User Business model is to enable several users to access ( upload / download) a single catalog simultaneously. This however will still need seperate licenses for additional catalog's. The developer install would be the best route, using a linked order manager for the order processing. You could get in touch with Actinic Sales @ 0845 129 4800 to get a better idea.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X