Catalog not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog not updating

When I make changes to my catalog and then update all seems well until I check online only to find nothing has happened!
    An offline preview shows all changes have occured. I can download orders instanty so the re must be a connection with the server. I have refreshed the website, deleted cookies and tried viewing from another machine. I have waited two weeks now but no change.
    Any ideas?

Can you manually FTP into your package and check the folders where you are updating for file dates, which you know have changed to see if they are changed at the server end...

Likewise, if you can provide a page URL from your site that content should have changed in, and explain what you are seeing online to what you are seeing in preview mode, then can take a look to confirm from a third parties perspective if the changes are online or not for you.

Comment

Try deleted one of your pages from the web site and then uploading to see if it reappears - or maybe just add a section to the catalog to see if it appears. It sounds to me as if your ftp details in network setup might be wrong - just a guess though.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Are you on your own dedicated server or shared? This happened to us on our last dedicated server, I am not sure what the cause was, but it may have been linked to some corrupt system files.

Bob
        Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
        Bob Isaac
        Director/Web Admin
        Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

Working...
        X