Customer Email Modification HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Email Modification HELP!

I am using a plug-in from SmartDecision designed for Actinic called the "Loyalty Scheme". It provides vouchers and offer code discounts. It all works fine and all I want to do is include the voucher code in the Customer Email. It already shows on the Customer receipt page at the website, both the voucher code and value.

I did this already with How Found, Comments and Referer which needed a modification to Orderscript.pl which I found here. This all works fine too.

I have tried adding:
    $ACTINIC::B2B->SetXML('INVOICEUSERDEFINED', $::g_GeneralInfo{'INVOICEUSERDEFINED'});
    under 'CUSTOMER NAME' and:
    $::s_VariableTable{$::VARPREFIX.'INVOICEUSERDEFINED'} = $::g_GeneralInfo{'INVOICEUSERDEFINED'};
    under 'Build the receipt'
    Then adding <Actinic:INVOICEUSERDEFINED/> to the Customer Email.
    Following a test run all that showed was the code "<Actinic:INVOICEUSERDEFINED/>"

I am a designer not a coder and I daren't go any further. I realize that officially, there is no support for these types of modifications but if anyone can help with this I would really be indebted and can certainly offer advice on design in return.
    Mark

customer email

I fixed my own problem! I was on the right track but my code was incorrect it should be:
    $ACTINIC::B2B->SetXML('INVOICEUSERDEFINED', $::g_BillContact{'USERDEFINED'});
    under 'CUSTOMER NAME' and:
    $::s_VariableTable{$::VARPREFIX.'INVOICEUSERDEFINED'} = $::g_BillContact{'USERDEFINED'});
    under 'Build the receipt'
    Then adding <Actinic:INVOICEUSERDEFINED/> to the Customer Email.
    This shows the voucher code in Customer Email.
    Mark

Comment

Working...
    X