which template contain's ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which template contain's ....

the layout table for the product images,title and description etc..

im still trying to find a way of makeing the main product image 150x150 without edditing larger images
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

I alwasy find the template manager a good way to find which templates control what.

As for this question, I think you'll find Act_ProductImage.html does the job.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

thanks mike

new to this game

i see act.productimage has 2 var's in there for hight and width will it be ok to remove them and replace them with my own specs..

or should i find and change the netqoutevar's if so where do i find them i have not tackled any of them yet...?
      Gary Simpson
      www.tba
      Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Comment

the netquotevars for height and width will be automatically read from the image. ie there is no reason to change them.

Unless you want these images to be resized on the fly. (ie you have an image of 300x300 which you want displayed at 150x150

Comment

You should really take the time to edit the larger images down to size in Photoshop etc - letting the browser resize down will look horrendous - most editing software have some batch processing facility which can automate a lot of tasks such as resizing

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X