smart theme and checkout page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smart theme and checkout page

Hi I have just changed to the smart theme and the checkout page is not loading corectly.

I have searched the forum and found this thread
    V=http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=8438&highlight=change+theme

and have been working through it.
    Have done a refresh
    Have checked generate cgi templates box was ticked

Have tried the layouts sidebars down both sides and template for shopping cart and checkout for checkout pages neither load correctly - they do not load the images.

The view cart layout is sidebars both sides which does load correctly
    Just the checkout pages are wrong - I'm using template for shopping cart and checkout layout at the moment.

I have a flash animation as well as a corporate logo. I added the code to act_primary and act_brochure
    Do I need to add some code in sctemplate.html as well?

TIA
    Located - Sunny Kent
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Hi,

You will also have to add it to Act_PrimaryCheckout.html for it to display on the checkout pages..

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

hi bruce
      thanks for responding

As well as the flash object & logo
      I also added
      the marquee script for the right hand sidebar
      the paypal logo
      and changed the yahoo scetion tree code to match that in the act_primary & brochure primary

uploaded site
      checkout page doesn't load correctly

refreshed site
      checkout page still does not load correctly
      the boxes do not 'round off' or have an outline ( i've checked the colour pallet isn't white) and the images do not load either
      I've tried putting acatalog/ in front of the image paths but that didn't work either.
      Do I need to upload the images directly into the secure folder?

Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest going into Design | Options | Layouts and for the 'Checkout Pages Layout' select 'Template for Shopping Cart and Checkout', use the same for the 'View Cart Page' too. Click on apply and then update.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Jus to let you know if you were following this thread or had a similar problem.

On the advice of actinic support I uploaded the entire site to the secure server and sure enough the checkout pages loaded correctly. This proved that the templates were functioning correctly.

I was advised to contact my hosting company, which I did and they modified the links between the secure and non secure servers.

All is now working with no problem

Thank you for your help to everyone that contributed
          Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Working...
          X