Invoice & Packing List Question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice & Packing List Question.....

The company I work for runs three separate websites. One computer is dedicated to pulling down orders for all three sites.

I have recently had my invoices and Packing lists for one of these companies changed to include a logo (Thanks to Jan at Mole End for this service - only £50)

However, I now have a problem because if I use the modified files then all three sites will have the logo - because the source of these files is not in the specific site folder.

Is there a work around?

Difficult one, perhaps using might a customvar might suffice otherwise you could look at physically printing 3 different letterheads with individual logo, should be looking at around £30 - £40 per thousand if a four colour output is required.

regards
    Brian

Comment

I think I'm right in saying that if you use the Mole End One Stop Order processing you can select which invoice to use. I was discussing use of different labels - we have modifed Data Entry Reports for labels, and we can do this using the one stop. Talk to Jan anyway.
      Miranda Stamp
      Twinkle Twinkle
      www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
      Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

You are correct Miranda, both our One Stop Automation products and One Stop Order Processing products allow invoices and packing lists to be stored in the site directory and so allow you to have unique reports for each site.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It looks like Jan's solution is a practical workaround for this.

I'm surprised that actinic doesn't have unique reports for each site, but they do seem to be common across an actinic installation. Perhaps actinic would look at adding it to the wish list for changing it in a future release.

Does anyone know if the path to the report is hard coded into actinic or is contained somewhere in the database?

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

It is in the program.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I thought it might be. Which means your one-stop programs are the only way to handle this.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
              X