Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports of online & offline orders

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a way of creating separate sales reports for both online orders and offline orders?

I have done it in the past for our order dept by doing a snapshot, creating a new site, deleting all of the online orders and create a report from whatever is left.

This was ok for a one off request but I don't want to be doing it every day.

Any ideas?

Regards

Granthams

Hi,

I am afraid that this is not easily done and is not possible at present in Actinic. You may have to contact Jan @ http://www.mole-end.biz to see if she can do something for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I would have thought this would be relatively easy to do in Access since the offline orders have a common prefix, you could filter for equals that prefix to get the offline orders report and not equals to get the online order report.

Of course, Bruce's solution is probably quicker as Jan is likely to have a pe-made solution ready to roll.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Funny you should say that Bill :-)

You can use our One Stop Order Processing product to do ad hoc reporting on your Actinic order data. You can filter on order status, order colour and then 1 other order field, such as order number or order date. By combining these three you can be quite creative with the reports. To make a custom report you have to make a view that shows the information you want to see and then when you print it, numeric columns will be totalled. I use this to track how many of each item I see and also to quick get weekly, monthly and annual sales figures. If this is of interest to you, you can find more details and a free trial at :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X