Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Online Tools

Hello

I have set up several sites using Actinic Developer which I purchased in the UK.

Recently I moved to the USA and have set up a USA site which I would like my customers to have access to UPS online tools.

The Help menu states - UPS Online Tools® is set up in 'Business Settings | Shipping and Handling' – see Integration With Shipping Companies for more. It is only available in Actinic Business/Developer in the USA.

Is there a way that I can connect to this service using my UK version of Actinic?

Thank you

Leon

Hi,

You will not be able to use UPS with the UK version of the software, it is only meant for the US versions, you can however install the US version of Developer and use it with your UK license key and it should work, you will then have UPS available on the shipping tab. The help files are correct, the UPS tool is considered and advanced application / service and comes only with Business or Developer.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Ups

Originally posted by Bruce
      Hi,
      you can however install the US version of Developer and use it with your UK license key and it should work Kind regards,
      Thank you for the reply Bruce,

Will my UK site snapshot import into the USA software.

As the USA version is v703 FBIA USA Patch and the UK is 7.0.5?

Cheers

Leon

Comment

Hi,

I would rather suggest you take over the templates and such into the US version. Reason being you will have issues with the Tax structure and the shipping tables. The US version does not have VAT and that will cause some issues. You can try taking over a snapshot but you will face some issues in the mentioned areas.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X