X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic and shipping

Hi
    Im using actinic to sell a shipping and collection service,
    I have put the varying types of shipping (ie 24 hour) as the products. My problem when it comes to payments and invoicing. In the checkout process I want to make the"If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box:" section to be hidden or automaticaly ticked. So that this will automatically display the "invoice address"(which i have changed to "collection address") and the "delivery address" without having to rely on the customer to remember to check the box.
    the site is up at the moment (but i havnt set up the payment options)if this doesnt make any sense so please have a look at the site http://www.iparcel.co.uk *note cant view the url at the moment as the useless isp -freedomnames- has messed around with the dns so no body can see the site
    many thanks in advance
    david
    Last edited by davidfromvision; 18-Oct-2005, 02:58 PM. Reason: my isp has messed up
    //four foot and clean// multimedia design and interactive video//

Hi ive been trying to tweak aspects of the site all day no joy yet so would be grateful of any help you could offer.
    Also when the user goes to check out how do I remove the country from the shipping options as we only ship within the uk?
    I tried limiting it in the payments section and deleting the other countries in the postal sections but no joy.
    any help on either of these questions would be great.

Comment

Can you post a link to the ip address of the site, as you say the DNS isn't working.

As an aside on your fourfootandclean site the grey text on white is very hard to read.

Also, hope you managed to get out this weekend, was more like 6ft and clean
      Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
      http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Comment

sorry that site has nothing to do with actinic sorry

the site im developing is www.iparcel.co.uk the dns server has been repaired or what ever the problem was. so this site is up again

Ive managed to remove the locations all im trying to do now is get the shipping original shipping problem sorted out.

Comment

Hi David,

Can you tell me what exact version of v7 you are on?

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

David,

With regards to removing the other countries from the shipping options, Go to View | Business Settings | Tax .. and under 'Tax by Location' delete the 'EU Tax Zone' by clicking on the 'Delete Zone' button. Next Highlight, 'No Tax Levied' by clicking on it and then check 'Do not Allow 'None of the Above' as a Zone Member'. Click on Apply and OK, update the site and you will only be left with the UK which will be selected by default and no drop down to select from.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X