Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Discounts on 1 Product

Hi

Can anybody help me, I'm using actinic 7 business, and I'm trying to set up a discount that would give the customer 5% off when they spend £50 or more, then 10% off £100 or more, but I only want this discount available on selected products. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but I can't seem to get my head round it.

I can set up one of the discounts fine in the cart contents tab, but when I come to select the product groups for the second discount, I'm told that

" The product "................." is currently a member of group "Spend £100 Save 10%". Do you wish to move it to group "Spend £50 Save 5%"?"

Please can anyone help.

Hi Nick,

you need to set up further bands in the Discounts and Surcharges | Cart Contents tab .. screen grab of current site working on

keep the product group the same and simply change the reward amount accordingly

HTH
    Attached Files

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Jont

Thanks for the quick reply ( and the screen shot really helped ). I still managed to get confused by the order they need to be in the cart content's table, but I've finally got my head around it.

Greatly appreciated

Nick

Comment

Working...
      X