Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Programming Job

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a programmer who could help me set up a few add on pages to my Actinic site:

I run a site using Actinic Business. (www.yopo.co.uk).
    I am looking for some help to develop this site a bit further. Specifically I want to set up a page where people can fill in a form to receive some FREE downloads (at the moment there is no way to do this on Actinic which is extremely odd)

I want to develop some pages where anyone wanting to download a FREE track would have to agree our T&C and fill out their details/email etc first - then be redirected to a download page - a URL they couldn't just jump to. I'd like the contact details available to us to build up a database.
    Also a page on the home page where visitors can subscribe to a newsletter - and also apply to have an account. Is this something you could help us with?

Thanks,

Jono
    YoPo Music - the UK non-MCPS buyout production music library.
    www.yopo.co.uk

I see this also posted in the v7 forum - which version do you actually have?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

it should be in "Other Business"

Comment

Jont has given a good solution to the download question in the other, differently titled thread by the same user.

It looks as though new users are not aware that clicking the 'New Posts' at the top of the page lets a frequent visitor see all the changes since their last visit regardless of which forum group they are posted to, and that most of us use that.

Jo, you are right, neither programming request belongs in a version specific thread. It should be 'Other Business' with the version in use spelled out.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X