X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error 500 EOf

When completing credit card transaction the following appears
    Any Suggestions?

An error occurred while recording your order. Try again or press "<Back" to select a different payment method or press "Cancel" and contact us with your order details. The error was: 500 EOF instead of reponse status line

Hi,

Have had a look on your site and placed a test order. Please ignore order No: ATNORE90000700 . I was able to check out and reach the receipt page without any incident of and error or such. Is http://www.suitshop.com/acatalog/index.html your site or is it another once that you are having the issue with?

Can you recall what you did when you got this error message? The error message is basically a Validator error message. Does the system hang before you get the message? Does it happen on clicking the next button or does it take some time to appear?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

error 500

Customers have emailed and telephoned to say of error and I get it regularly doing test purchasemyself
      Comes up at the final stage after entering the credit card details
      Then error 500 EOF instead of response line says try again press back or cancel
      The customers that telephoned thought that the puchase had not gone through I do not know how many if any do not bother to phone and just cancel and go

Comment

Error Message

I should also state that others have sent test order without problem. On three nachines that I use i at home two in office the problem appears.
        Also takes excactly 1.5 minutes to load once card details have been completed

Comment

Working...
        X