Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced search, and menu items

Hi All
    I have asked the question before why my advanced search does not show up on the home page and only on the catalog page..
    On doing some checking , act_BrochureNavItem.html is the template that sets up the Menu Items...but I dont know how...does anybody..
    There is a <span> tag that uses the actxxsmall class whatever that is...clearly a file is being read somewhere from the template design for the page which tells act_BrochureNavItem.html what to incorporate in the menu items...anyone who cares to shed some light would be really great..
    cheers

Hi,

act_BrochureNavItem.html is the template that sets up the Menu Items...but I dont know how...does anybody..
    This is done using a NETQUOTEVAR that pulls the values from Design | Options | Navigation .. If you check in the Help Files in Actinic you will learn a lot more

There is a <span> tag that uses the actxxsmall class whatever that is...
    This is a class of Font that belongs to the Actinic Font family which you will find in your Site1 folder, the file is Actinic.css

Your original question was answered at http://community.actinic.com/showthr...2294#post82294

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X