Home Page Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Page Layout

I am trying to set up a basic home page just to get my site up and running. I have selected Clean Layout 3 which says I should have section lists down the side but on the homepage I only get the navigation buttons for the brochure pages across the top.
    Could anyone give me advice on whether I can get the shop sections to list down the LHS on the home page?
    Many thanks
    Michaela

Hi,

You would have Open Act_BrochurePrimary.html and look for NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE, about five lines down the page you will see..

<td background="palette3bg.gif" valign="top" width="160"><br>

You will have to Insert NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP just before the <br> tag, so that the line now reads..

<td background="palette3bg.gif" valign="top" width="160">NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP<br>

This will bring in the shop sections down the LHS for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce

Thanks for this. I have inserted the text as you said but on the LHS on the homepage it now says NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP

My trial site is currently at http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial21141/

Thanks for your help
      Michaela

Comment

Hi,

Can you upload your Act_BrochurePrimary.html template please? If you dont want to put it up here, you can mail me offline so that I can take a look at it for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X