More annoying <BR> tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More annoying <BR> tags

I'm having a tiny but infuriating problem. When customers log in we show them both the standard price and their own price, but Actinic seems determined to put a <BR> tag between the price templates, causing the layout to distort. I've tried the trick of placing counter next to all the <BR> tags in Design > Text but it doesn't seem to be coming from there.

Not a big problem but very annoying!
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

There are some <BR> tags in or around the price templates. The only way I could find them was to go through all the templates using the template manager.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I've stripped out Act_ProductPrice.html so it contains only span tags. The <BR> doesn't appear when the user is logged out, only when logged in - Act_ProductPrice.html is applied twice with the <BR> inbetween. I'm guessing this is deep inside a .pm file or lurking in Actinic's innards somewhere...
      www.gbradley.co.uk
      Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

They might be in an account customer message somewhere but as you say they could well be in the scripts somewhere. Sorry i can't be more help.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

There aren't any <br>s in the perl scripts any more (thank the Lord! ) - they are all in 'Design | Text | Web Site | HTML'.

You'll find a guide to the them at the back of the Advanced Users Guide.

Comment

Working...
          X