Time Dependent Customer Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Dependent Customer Accounts

Is there a way of setting up a Customer Account that will expire a period of time, say, 30 days?

I wish to give prospective customers a User Id and Password to trial the site.

It is going to be a Trade Only site so I need to keep Joe Public away from it.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think that there is, you would have to track and remove them manually.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

That would probably need a SQL server to do automatically... you may be able to set up an export routine to do a date calculation and delete the "older than 30 day" accounts.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses.

I had suspected as much.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X