nqv:bulk & sectionlisttop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nqv:bulk & sectionlisttop

Hi i am redisgning an actinic site and i need to change how netquotevar:bulk & netquotevar:sectiolisttop show on my pages, can someone please direct me to where i can find and edit these please?
    basically i want to add an independant menu to the left of all the pages (not too bothered about the main product pages)
    and i need to change the layout i.e cellspacing e.t.c.....

any help appreciated thanks.

NQV:BULK is just that - the bulk of the page contents. Where it comes from is different depending on which template it appears in. Basically it is something you just leave alone. When you need to adjust the details brought in by NQV:BULK, it is done in the fragment, product or Actinic setting appropriate to the particular page.

NQV:SECTIONLISTTOP - see the online help for navigation and then the Advanced User Guide and Knowledgebase..
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

ok i see what you mean, ive found in design | options | sections what i want to edit such as first row column count, but i need to position my menu images right on top of eachother with no space at all, at the moment there is spacing between them, i need to be able to get deeper into the location and arrangment of these sectionlists, is there not a file wich contains the code that these options control?

hope you know what i mean?

Comment

Ignore post - was discussing navigation images not section images

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

NQV:SECTIONLISTTOP layout is controlled by Act_SectionLinePage1.html template.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
          X