UPS shipping tables ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS shipping tables ?

hi - is there a UPS shipping table available to download similar to the Parcelforce/Fedex ones on the Actinic downloads page
    Regards
    David

Hi,

UPS comes as a seperate Shipping Service Provider install. You will only be able to use it if you have Business or Developer. I have mailed you the setup file offline.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I have received that Bruce.

Thanks
      Regards
      David

Comment

Hi,

Would you be able to point me towards a download for this?
        Will it work with the UK install of Actinic v7?
        <a href="http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk">RF Solutions Ltd - Remote Control, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, GSM and GPS Products</a>

Comment

Hi Mike - I was emailed the files by Bruce at Actinic. My client changed his mind about using UPS so I never actually got around to installing it. I'm afraid I've had a look around my PC but I cannot find the files he sent to me.

The cover note from Bruce said
          This file is not available for download on the download site as it is meant for the US version of the S/W. Please note that only if you have Business or Developer can you use UPS.
          David
          Regards
          David

Comment

Mike,

The issue with using UPS will be that it will by default calculate charges from the US to any point you want to ship to. This is not a functional aspect of UK versions of the software. At present there are no plans of including UPS in future versions / releases as there has not been a significant requirement for the product.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

OK, thanks for the quick replies.

Looks like I will have to put all the zones and rates in myself, probably need to simplify them a bit..
              <a href="http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk">RF Solutions Ltd - Remote Control, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, GSM and GPS Products</a>

Comment

Working...
              X