Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop user definable questions printing on Packing List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop user definable questions printing on Packing List?

How do I stop the user definable questions/answers appearing on the Packing List?

Hi,

You will have to have a copy of Crystal Reports to be able to edit it from teh Packing List reports. You could also contact Jan @ www.mole-end.biz to see if she can do something for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

and how do you change the descriptions on the packing list?

I've changed it in design|options|text (ID:604-606) but is still appears on the packing list as 'user definable 1/2/3'.
      John

Comment

There are additional report prompts for them in design text, one tab for each report, you need to change those ones as well, as I am editing your packing list ATM I could remove them if you don't want them there.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
          There are additional report prompts for them in design text, one tab for each report, you need to change those ones as well, as I am editing your packing list ATM I could remove them if you don't want them there
          I changed the ones in design|text|reports|packinglist so I would have thought that should have changed it on the packing list - but I put a test order through and it hasn't changed on the printed form... Are they fields on the crystal report page, or are they hardcoded?

I do want them on the report, but I want them to have my names, not 'user defined 1' etc which looks lame...
          John

Comment

I take that back, just ran another test and they are correctly updated now. Must have missed a step in the testing process...
            John

Comment

Working...
            X