Shop keeps moving in tree structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop keeps moving in tree structure

Every time I open Actinic my shop moves to the bottom of the tree. Is there a way of stopping this

The green 'Online Catalogue' icon will always appear under your brochure pages in the shop tree. There is no way to stop this I'm afraid.

Comment

Thanks, I presume I just have to move it each time then?

Comment

Something for the wishlist

I had already noticed this behaviour when I wanted to move the catalog link (in a vertical navbar) to just under the Home button. Funnily enough it works as desired in preview but reverts to placing the catalog link at the bottom (just above Login if remember correctly) when you exit and restart.

It would be nice to have this additional control over the order of the navbar buttons.
        Chris Brown

Comment

I will add this to the wish list.

As far as I am aware, it was never designed to work in the way you want it to, so it would be a new bit of functionality that is required rather than a 'fix'.

Comment

I would also like to have this "behaviour" modified, so add my vote for this on the wish list.

I am using a horizontal frame of 4 brochure pages & I wanted Shop to appear in the middle of them. I wondered if the section "Inserting Individual Navigation Buttons" in the advanced guide might be a clue to a solution (to place NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCATALOG in the desired position), but ActBrochureFrameNavBar is not one of the indicated templates where this can be applied and I wouldn't know how to refer to the buttons for the other brochure pages.

Any idea when this development might be done ?

Comment

Working...
            X