Can't Open Actinic V7 - Error!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Open Actinic V7 - Error!

I went to import a v7 snapshot, Actinic crashed half way through and since when I try and open the software I get the error message ' You appear to be using the same software key for two separate Actinic sites'. I've read a thread on the community which says I need to alter the 'RegVersionII' http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ware+violation However when I access this file as it suggests, it just comes up with the the sites license key number, I'm confused as to what I should do?

Regards

Are you in the actinic site which is the same as the one you are trying to import into

I think if you have cat or business and have two or more sites, if you are in say site one and try and import site 2 it will not allow you, but site 2 and site 2 are OK

Otherwise try to compact the database which seems to cure most problems
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Can't open Actinic to do anything. I get an error message as soon as I click the desktop icon to open the program.

Comment

Sorry outside my knowledge but suggest you make a normal backup of all in site 1 as a first action, either copy the whole lot to a cd / dvd or if you have zip then zip up the files and save them

You could then try a reinstall of the actinic software
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
        X