Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Drillpine's NorCascade work for MultiUser v7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Drillpine's NorCascade work for MultiUser v7?

Hi all,

Are there any Multi User v7 users out there who are running Norman Rouxel's NorCascade application for Cascading Menus? I have downloaded the files from Drillpine.biz, followed the instructions (including the V7 update) but when I get into the NorCascade program it tells me that it cant find Actinic v7.

Any ideas?

Tobi

Web Development/Marketing
    www.TrophiesandMedals.com
    T: 0845 2 30 60 50
    F: 0845 2 30 60 51
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trophies & Awards, for every sport and occasion:
    <http://www.trophiesandmedals.com/>
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tobi
    www.trophiesandmedals.com

Hi Tobi, as that product is donationware you should really contact Norman directly for any assistance

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The answer though will probably be 'yes' as Multi-user is identical to standard v7 from an HTML point of view.

Comment

This could be due to Actinic changing the registry root that settings are held in. NorCascade looks in HKCU/Software/Actinic/Catalog7 - Site to get the current site name.

I've a feeling that around 7.0.3 or 7.0.4 the HKLM registry branch started to be used. Perhaps someone could confirm what registry changes were made.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman - yes, the registry hive was changed to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE in 7.0.2 in order to allow people to log on as different users on Windows and still use Actinic.

Comment

Thanks all,

Does this mean that I need to go and change some registry information in order for the application to recognise MUv7? I am a novice to this so layman's terms would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tobi

ps - Norman, I obviously intend to honour your donationware etiquette once I get the menu running. Infact quite a few of your add-ons are absolute musts for our projected site.
            Tobi
            www.trophiesandmedals.com

Comment

If you contact me via email (see www.drillpine.biz) then I'll send a variation of the configuration program that uses the HKLM branch.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X