Checkout Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Page

I seem to have a problem with the checkout page. I am using the Smart Design theme and whilst all the brochure and product pages are fine, when I go to view basket in 1024x768 resolution the colour bar at the top of the screen is missing and the layout of the page is strange.

Please see www.nightsearcher.co.uk for details and try checking out.

Ta

Andrew

Looks normal to me. The top navigation is removed in the cart because cutomers navigate through checkout with the next and back buttons. There is no expectation that they will want to go from - say page 3 of checkout to search page.

One thing - you have all the left side boxes in the original position, so the left of the page stretches down and down, while the right is empty. You may want to cut and paste the bottom two tables and the added logo over to the right hand side and just leave the sections list on its own on the left.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

One reason why I tend to hard-code the navigation buttons or base the cart layout on a modified Act_Primary to maintain user confidence in knowing where they are and keeping the page layout the same.... although as Bill says users are not likely to start searching again once at the final check out stage

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X