Actinic Link Run-Time Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link Run-Time Error

I am getting some weird stuff going on at the moment, hope someone can give me some clues. I was updating my prices when I noticed that some of the duplicate products I have recently put into groups of product type, had simply vanished, leaving an empty section?? This was the second time this had happened. So, not to worry, I will simply load the latest snapshot and get them back, but first I wanted to export some new sales orders, so I tried to export some orders via my usual Actinic Link to Sage, but it failed??!

I had a look at the link and tried to get it to send the files, but it came up with a run-time error.

Trouble is, I don't think it's just Actinic. For example, I use windows media player and store music on an external drive. Media player no longer knows where to find my music library. So I got it working by re-scanning the external drive. But after a PC re-boot, it was lost again!!

Hope someone can help
    Thanks.

Hi,

Do you have enough free disc space and memory on the PC? When you encountered the runtime error, what was the exact error message that poped up?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you for your response. But I have literally just fixed it. I was missing a little file called script.dll. As soon as I re-installed it, everything worked fine again....weird.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X