Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receipt page script error?

Hi Folks,

Getting a nasty error right at the end of the cart like this - any ideas?
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@totallytrains.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

You can test from this link: www.totallytrains.co.uk/index_new.php and use 1111222233334444 + any other details you like at the credit card payment page...

Any help MUCH appreciated - tearing hair out on this one!

Sam

I managed the same error when I should have received the order confirmation. Have you tried a complete purge and refresh (under Help Troubleshooting)?... after downloading any orders.....

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
      I managed the same error when I should have received the order confirmation. Have you tried a complete purge and refresh (under Help Troubleshooting)?... after downloading any orders.....
      thanks Jont, have just tested this out but to no avail...

any more ideas?

Comment

Thought it worth mentioning, I have also tried uploading using Actinic Original template files... BTW, I am running actinic business...

Sam

Comment

Tried hosting on another server and got this - Premature end of script headers: os000001.pl

Does it throw any more light on the matter?

Comment

Hi,

This message is normally displayed for 2 reasons, one the cgi timeout for the script is too short (if the script has not completed its function during a set time, it stops). I have been told five minutes is a recommended timeout, but I could never imagine a host agreeing to that! See if the host can get it to 20 secs.

The message could also be caused by not enough memory allocated on the server to run scripts. We recommend at least 16Mb for Version 7.

If you have tried both of these can you try the manual method....
            1. Manually FTP to your server
            2. Delete all the .pl and .pm files within your /cgi-bin/ folder
            3. Delete all the .cat within your /acatalog/ folder
            4. On your local PC, please go to 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1'
            5. Delete all the .pl and .pm and .cat files here as well
            6. Go to the folder 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Original' and copy the .pl and .pm and paste them back into your Site1 folder

Now do a refresh of the site and let us know if it helps.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X