Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline Payments

Hi all,

I would like to receive offline payments in the form of cash, cheque, credit card and debit cards etc; however, I only want to accept CC and DC payments online. Is this possible in catalog? If so can somebody point in the right direction?

Many thanks

Chris
    Ladies Swimwear
    www.li-fi.co.uk

Hi,

In View | Business Settings | Payment and Security | Payment Method.. select "CreditCard Details Captured for later processing' using the dropdown, in the Web site description field you can modify it to show what you want. Delete any other payment methods by right clicking and clicking on 'Delete Row'. Next click on 'Configure Method' and select your capture method and the Credit cards you wish to accept.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

butting in

butting in but I'm not sure that's what the OP was asking?

I think they want to accept cash/cheques ONLY for offline orders (so the payment method visible only when putting through a manual offline order) and credit and debit cards ONLY online.

Not sure this can be done, can it? Payment methods specifci to offline order processing only?
      Would be good, mind you!
      Tracey

Comment

Hi,

Not sure this can be done, can it? Payment methods specifci to offline order processing only?
        Spot on Tracey, You cannot have different payment methods for online and offline ordering if you are on aversion of Actinic prior to v7.0.2. From v7.0.2 it is possible to use any available payment method on offline orders ir-respective of the payment method used online.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X