X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiding some products

Using business version 6 with customer accounts
    I would like to "hide some products from customers"
    I scoured the guide but have not located information on how to do this. Any help would be great

Brian
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

The way to do this is to define price schedules for the customers, then in the product details you will get a list of price schedules on the price tab in the advanced options and each of these will have a check box to say whether the product is visible for that price schedule. If it is not visible then the customer will not see it.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Importing product properties

Is it possible to do this via an import? I've got a customer who I want to give special offers on a few individual products. Therefore, I want only these products to appear when they log in. Also, I want the pricing to be specified for each product (not a blanket discount). I know I can do this manually by going to each product and setting the price and going to each product I don't want to appear and unchecking the 'visible' box, but this is not practical due to the size of the database. I need some way of importing that information.
      Pete Eaglesfield
      Managing Director
      Yellow Technology Ltd

Comment

I can't give you the syntax but you could do this by importing product property information for the products that need the new price, set up a price schedule that uses the same prices as retail and then enter product property lines for the ones that need the discount with a price that is not generated but it set to the required amount. The easiest way to get the right format is to enter the details for a single product and then export the catalog and pick out the appropriate format.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X