Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts

Hi
    Can you set up 2 different types of discounts on the same product group. I have tried to set up money off total spend triggered by coupon code, which worked fine until i created a 4 for the price of 3 offer on the same product group. Or do i have to set up 2 different product groups, same products different name?

Also are coupon codes case sensitive, mine seem to be. Is there a way of switching this off, as its sure to confuse customers.

Thank you for your time
    P.S If you've been on my site sorry its so slow, there were script errors originally, which now have gone, i think, just left with a few server errors.
    Cakes Cookies and Crafts Shop
    Cookie Cutters
    Cake Decorating Supplies
    Chocolate Making Equipment

Products can only be added to a unique discount group - you could duplicate the product and use a new product code but that would make stock control an issue.

Coupon codes are like passwords so are case sensitive - the easiest solution is to use numerals

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi thanks for your answer.
      To clarify
      I can't create 2 separate product groups with the same products in each, with each separate product group having a different discount triggered by a unique coupon code. (I hope that is clear!!!)
      Cookie Cutters
      Cake Decorating Supplies

Comment

No - a product can only appear in a single group - otherwise depending on the complexity of the discount it would get very very confusing (for Actinic let alone the customers) and in theory you could end up giving the products away for free if they were added in the correct (or is that wrong) combination

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

This is really dissapointing, I wanted to target different customers with different offers and if they were coupon triggered that surely would keep the discounts separate
          Are there any workarounds as i have already promoted my initial offer to some customers £1 off £10, which is available to them until the end of Nov. but after a bit more thought i would prefer to structure a different discount 4 for the price of 3. Will i have to wait until the end of november before i can then set up the discounts to work for the new offer?
          Cookie Cutters
          Cake Decorating Supplies

Comment

You can offer £1 of £10 by using the an order level discount, this goes on how much they have spent and can be triggered by a coupon code, you don't have to specify a product group for this so you could then use your product group to add the 4 for 3 offer.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X