catalog offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catalog offers

What choice of offers have i got with Actinic Catalog 7?

I would like to be able to offer a free gift with every order and also buy one get one free offers but from what i've read i think this is only available in the business version.

An i right in thinking this?

Thanks
    Olly

can anyone help me with this?
    I need to d next months offers but don't know how!!

Thanks
    Olly

Comment

I think that this is limited to business.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the responce Jan.

So no offers can be setup using the catalog software? I thought it just had more advance features to create better offers.

Olly

Comment

You can offer special offers from Catlog but not product group based ones, if you go to View / Discounts and Surcharges settings you will see the ones you can do.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You could also set up the BOGOF products with components that use 2 items for every one added to the basket.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X