Multiple emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple emails

I wish to send emails to all customers who have purchased a specific item and advise them of a delay in delivery. I can get a list of all the customers I wish to send the email to but cannot see a way of sending the same email to each customer.

Is there a way of sending the same email to mutiple and selected customers?

Thanks

Chris

You can do this using my One Stop Marketing Tool, it will allow you to find customers that have ordered particular products in a particular time period, it will export their details to a CSV file and you can then import it into an email marketing tool (or outlook) and send them an email.

You can find more details and a free trial for this tool at :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you, I am downloading the free trial and will give it a whirl

Thanks

Chris

Comment

I have tried the moleend solution but cannot get it to work at all. I would be grateful if anybody knows of a way of sending multiple emails from Actinic if they could help me out .

Regards

Chris

Comment

In what way did you fail to get it to work? Did you get any sort of error message? I am sure that it will be easy to resolve the issues you are having.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you for your comment.

I have exchanged emails on the subject with Pat and followed his advice, which actually is what I had already tried in an effort to get it to work. Basically when I try to copy customer details from Actinic into a folder in Outlook to enable emails I get 50 envelopes with no data. I have spent quite a long time trying to get this to work but must draw a line somewhere.

Regards

Comment

Ah, so the problem was with import into Outlook not anything to do with our product. Outlook is not the best tool to use for email marketing - it does not keep a record of what has been sent and will also happily import the same person into a group many times. We do have people that use it though and it can be made to work. There are many email marketing tools available, we use Group mail, which is easy to setup and fairly easy to use.

Regards,

Comment

Thank you for your comment, I do not want to be appear unfairly critical of you or your product, but I would mention that I spent a lot of time trying to use this program to import readable data in to Outlook and it did not. However, both your reply to my original query and your website advertising say that it will work with Outlook which was not my experience. You now say Outlook is not very good!

If I can find a free trial I will try Group Mail and see if it will work with that.

Thank you for your help.

Chris

Comment

I have obtained the free copy of GroupMail and tried your product with it and it does seems to work as it says on the tin.

I will try it out tomorrow and if all is well I will buy your product.

Thank you

Chris

Comment

You now say Outlook is not very good!
                    Outlook is great as an email client - I use it myself, it is not in my opinion the best tool to use for sending mass emails.

We had no problem importing the One Stop Marketing output file that you sent to us into Outlook here by the way, as Pat said in his last email to you, you have to rename the file to have a .csv extension, you were using .dat, outlook will only import data from files with a .csv extension, we are using Outlook 2002 by the way.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X