Basket Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basket Buttons

Sorry if this is a repeat of a previous thread but have trawled through and can't find anything that helps ...

I've customised the colours of my site and also most of my navigation buttons.

However, on the View Basket page, the buttons at the bottom, i.e. Update, Retreive, Checkout Now etc - I can't read the text at all.

I've tried changing colours in Design|Colours but can't work out how to change the text colour.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks loads
    Michaela

Basket Buttons

Just refreshing this in case it got lost yesterday ... any help greatly appreciated as just starting out !!!
    Michaela

Comment

You may be best creating your own buttons to get greater clarity - go to Design | Options | Navigations and you will see the button names as saved in the root of the site1 folder. These will have 2 states - the normal view (1) and the hover over state (2) which is a diferent colour.

Create your own buttons in a paint or graphics program and specify the file names you have used above.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi
        Thanks for your reply ... I have created my own buttons for the navigation buttons across the top e.g. T&C, Checkout etc.

There is a block of colour across the bottom of the View Basket page - if you hover over this it has Remove, Retrieve, Checkout Now etc but you can't actually see the text so if a customer wanted to remove an item from the basket it's not obvious how to. I can't see a way of customising these buttons.

Thanks for your help
        Michaela

Comment

Misread the OP ...they are in the root of the site1 folder and called

checkoutnow.gif
          retrieve.gif
          save.gif
          update.gif
          continue_shopping.gif

Bikster

Comment

For info they are called from Act_ShoppingCart.html template

Bikster

Comment

Fantastic ... Thanks v much for your help
              Michaela

Comment

Had to change some recently as people were getting confused with the standard "continue" which they were thinking meant "continue with checkout" and not "continue shopping" ... this happened several times so may be worth wording your buttons carefully to avoid similar confusion

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                X