form border colour change in v7.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

form border colour change in v7.05

Hi, i am having problems changing the colour of the 'form' table border colours.
    In design/colours/ i have changed the standard green colour to a burgandy ~800040 value
    But when i do a site refresh the old green colour is still showing.
    Other colours i have changed through design/colours change ok as expected.

The link to my sire which is under development is
    http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.u...al_sweets.html

Please click on 'ABC Letters' then add it to the cart to see the colours.

The new v7 site is not yet live.

Weskey
    Treasure Island Sweets

I changed this on my site a couple of days ago - it's 'Form Emphasis' in Design/Colors.

Duncan

Comment

Hi, I have changed it in form emphisis but it does not show online.
      All the other colours i have changed work but not this one.
      Haveing just spent two weeks trying to sort out a bug in actinic regarding duplicate properties I have wasted enough time. It seems to me actinic v7.05 is very buggy. Not your fault I know!
      Wesley
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Not just a v7.0.5 bug this also happens in all versions of v7

The only solution I found was to manually search for the .actcheckoutem and .actcheckoutbg classes in all the checkout templates and manually hardcode the colours that you need

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi, thanks for letting for know, is there a list of know bugs anywhere, does actinic have a list at all. I am wasting so much time trying to do things only to find out it is a bug in the software.
          Regards
          Wesley
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Me again, I dont think that solution is very satisfactory, although it should work and thanks for letting me know.
            As far as I am concerned something as simple as colour change should work without flaw as it is a fundamentle part of the software. As v7 has been out for so long now it is about time it is addressed unless we all want the same colour.
            I guess i will now have to go and waste some more time hunting for classes and amneding them,
            Wesley
            Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

That one took me ages to track down as no amount of changing under actinic or even manual editing of the actinic.css to change the colour would not resolve the issue - in the end it was down to plain old stubbornness and do things the hard (or is that easy) way and change the colours manually... at least the site is now cohesive colour-wise and worth the effort

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
              X