Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle and images

Hi,

I am currently using the Mole End Software Froogle Mash program, its very good. However, how do I add images for my products?

I want to use only a handful of generic product images.

Do I cut and paste these into the relevant parts of the fee output or do I email them separately to Google. (Google does not give much information on this.)

Thanks in advance.

J

Your Mash feed already contains links to all of your product images (where you have the product linked to an image).

Can you explain further what you are trying to achieve?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

The best way to do this is to specify images in the product data - if you don't need to use the images for the products, you can just make a special template that ignores it. I have found froogle to be really fussy about imges, on my label paper site (www.integratedlabels.co.uk) I have an image at the top of the page and my products don't have them, froogle insisted that I added specified details of the generic images.

To answer you question more specifically, Froogle requires you to put the path to the image for each product in the feed file, if this is not specified as the image in Actinic you would have to edit the file and add them in manually before uploading.

Froogle does not allow you to use a general image (a logo for example) if you do not have images against your products.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you Bill & Jan.

I wanted to use our logo, but I guess that won't be allowed.

Thanks for the expertise.

P

Comment

Working...
        X