V7 Bug (removing add to cart button)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 Bug (removing add to cart button)

I keep getting a recurring problem in V7.04 which is removing the “add to cart” button on the main product and all duplicates.

I am unable to make new duplicates as these have the same problem and the only fix I can find is to delete the products and start again. Seeing as I have another 250 products to add this month I don’t want to be doing this unneeded maintenance.

You can see the problem here although it may be fixed by time you view it.

http://www.qualitysilver.co.uk/acata...um_Bangle.html

I have around 2500 products on the site and do not have the time to keep checking that all products are active and generally only find the problem when a customer e-mails me that they would like to purchase the item and can’t. Unfortunately most people do not notify me and just walk away.

I would appreciate any advice or fix.

Regards

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Go to View | Business Settings and untick the Compact HTML/CGI box, then do a local Preview of the page and View | Source - check to make sure the products are all using the same template - it looks as though there are two product templates in use on the page.

(Don't forget to re-tick the Compact HTML/CGI before you do your next upload)
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bill,

just before Ido this I do have different extended info templates on the page as I tend to use different templates for different manufacturers.

Is this what is causing the problem?

Many thanks

Jason
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

No, the extended info should not cause this problem, only different product templates (one of which is missing some code OR has an error in the code) would cause this, normally.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X